Amazing Homemade Protein Bar
After a big workout or simply as a snack, these bars will calm your sweet tooth and provide you an awesome taste.
The macros are super good, and that’s for a huge piece.
The recipe gives 12 bars and each bar contains ONLY:
- 150 calories
- 7g of fats
- 8g of proteins
- 13g of carbohydrates
-1 cup oats
-1⁄2 cup Limitlesspharma Whey Isolate Chocolate
-1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
-1 cup Medjool dates, pitted and soaked for 30 minutes
-1/2 cup + 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans, divided
-1/2 cup + 1⁄4 cup shredded coconut, divided
-1 tsp vanilla extract
-1⁄2 tsp salt
-water as needed (up to 1⁄4 cup)
-2 tbsp cacao nibs or chocolate chips
1. In a food processor grind up the oats until they are fine flour. Add protein and cocoa powders and blend again until well combined.
2. Drain and rinse the dates then add them to the food processor along with 1⁄2 cup of pecans, 1⁄2 cup of shredded coconut, vanilla, and salt. Blend again, adding a little water at a time, until dough forms.
3. Transfer dough to a bowl, stir in the remaining 1⁄4 cup of pecans and coconut along with 2 tbsp. cacao nibs or chocolate chips.
4. Scrape dough onto a piece of parchment paper or silicone baking mat. Cover with another piece of parchment paper and roll the bars out to about 1⁄2 inch, shaping into a square as you roll.
5. Place the bars in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours, allowing them to firm up before cutting into 12 equal pieces.
6. Store in the refrigerator for 5 days or a month in the freeze.
We hope you enjoyed this recipe and don’t forget to share your recreation with us on Instagram and Facebook, using #Limitlesspharma.