Low-Carb Protein Pancakes
You are now on a low-carb diet?
Maybe you feel depleted, hungry and just want to eat something tasty?
This recipe of low carbs pancakes tastes amazing and will help you to eat VOLUME while reaching your daily macronutrient goal. We are not going to lie, you won’t feel pumped and less depleted after this meal because… It’s LOW CARBS. But, it can certainly serve your sweet tooth and make you fall in love with dieting.
Who said pancakes are for breakfast? Eat this at any time of the day, it’s always perfect!
205 Calories -- 36 proteins, 11 carbs, 4 fats
- 100gr egg whites
- 1 scoop of limitless pharma Chocolate isolate (30g)
- Dash of cinnamon
- Dash of baking powder
- 3 Tbsp. of fat-free cool whip
- 6g of PB2 chocolate peanut butter
- waldenfarms pancake syrup
- Mix egg whites, Limitless pharma Chocolate isolate, cinnamon, and baking powder in a blender.
- At medium intensity, in a pan, pour the batter and wait 2-3 minutes. Then, flip the pancakes to cook the other side. (It makes 3 small pancakes or 2 medium)
- Plate the pancakes filled them with fat-free cool whip, or anything else you’d like
- In a small bowl, mix PB2 and waldenfarms pancake syrup and pour it on the pancakes
- Eat it and enjoy it!!
We want you to reach your goal: if you have any suggestions or recipes you want us to try, just comment below and we will give you our advice or our fabulous recipes
We hope you enjoyed this recipe and don’t forget to share your recreation with us on Instagram and Facebook, using #Limitlesspharma.